July 20, 2011

My Weekly Down Home Dazzlers!

Our dealers pride themselves in bringing in the best antiques possible!!!  They hunt high and low and travel the continent to do so!  I love when dealers bring a new load in the store - it's so fun to see what they found and what I might "need" for my own collection! Always so exciting!!! Of course, I can't take it all and I'm happy to leave plenty for our customers!!!  A couple of these came in just today!!!!  These are my 10 Down Home Dazzlers that stood out to me today for one reason or another! Fun!
I love studded leather boxes!!!
A wonderful little spool folk art piece ~ perfect as a pedestal or plant stand! 


These tiny dolls are adoreable!!!!

A wonderful paper mache bathing beauty!!!  Love the lashes!!!

A buddy L dump truck  - LOVE it!!!!

I love early iron - the clam rake is so fun!!!
A schoenhut piano with  little cherubs!

This little taxidermy racoon is so sweet - love his glasses!

This is a fun rollerskate case with local skate rink stickers!

I love this general store display case - perfect for all sorts of collections!!!
Come to Down Home and find your own "dazzler" to take home!!!! 

xo, Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment