February 27, 2013

Spring is in the Air!

Any one who knows me, knows I do not like cold weather.  I guess growing up in Southern California has made a bit wimpy when it comes to low temperatures!  So once Christmas is over, I'm ready for Spring!!! And it's coming!!!!   I love seeing the signs of Spring.




The first sign was my little Christmas Cactus in my kitchen window! Isn't she pretty!!!




The second sign of Spring...my Saucer Magnolia tree in my front yard started blooming! 

And then the third sign... Down Home's Spring Open House!  We're getting ready!!! We've been cleaning and tagging, and putting aside some fun garden and spring related treasures!

 Just cleaned all these latest finds from the weekend!  I love this old galvanized metal washing machine!

 Can't wait to get these piles of treasures off my driveway and into the store!!!

Lots of metal and iron pieces!

Love these chicken feeders and canvas carts with wheels!

A few Easter Chocolate molds and Candy containers we just found!


We hope you all have a wonderful Spring and we look forward to seeing you at our 
Spring Open House on March 9, 2013!  

xo, Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment