February 4, 2013

On the Road!

I have a goal to take more pictures of antiques and antique shows, while I'm on the road. The problem is I have a one track mind when I'm shopping!  I shop!  I often call my shopping technique "the scan and grab." When I get in my shopping frenzy at flea markets and antique shows, I'm terrible at taking pictures!  I just don't take the time to aim and shoot while shopping.  I try, but I find I take more pictures of the scenery on the highway and in nature, then I do of antiques and shows! I love old buildings and old barns and gardens!  Here are some photos of things I like to take pictures of when I'm  supposed to be taking pictures of antiques.  I love living in California, but it's so fun to see our beautiful country! These were taken on our way home from New York!  I can't wait until our next buying trip!  We leave in March!!!

It's a little hard to see, but this fence is so cute with hoes and shovels used as fence posts!



Nothing more beautiful than a field full of sunflowers!  A very happy moment!!!


Tomatoes out of our friends' garden in Ohio!  Good job Rick and Karen!

Saw this beautiful field of flowers from the truck!

How beautiful is this - look at the clouds reflecting in the lake!


Nothing more charming than stone buildings!!!!

Love this old barn and lots of old windows in New York!

Who doesn't love a silo?

A little garden with MORE sunflowers and the cutest twig fence!

Nothing like a road trip!

xo, Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment