June 14, 2012

My Elephant Collection



I love elephants!  They're my favorite animal!  I still have my collection of elephants from when I was a little girl.  I packed it away, but I still have it!  I remember rearranging them and cleaning them.  Their trunks all had to be going the same way.  I do the same thing now with pitchers and watering cans ~ all spouts and handles have to go the same way when in a grouping! Somewhere along the way, I started collecting antique elephants. Even though my childhood elephants are "vintage" now, they're not as old as I like.  The first elephant I bought as an adult was this little tin elephant on wheels.


 And that did it...I started collecting elephants again...









This is just a peek at my collection and of course I'm always finding more!
xo~Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice collection you have here! I’m definitely convinced now that you’re an elephant aficionado. Where did you get all those stuff? I’m also planning to collect elephant miniatures, though not the ivory kind because we all know what’s behind that story. All I want to collect are those made with metals or wood – ivory is a complete NO-NO! Mariah Mosley

    ReplyDelete