May 3, 2012

Spring at Down Home!

I love Spring!  It signals the return of warm weather and I know summer is not far behind!  We've had a wonderful Spring.  We started with our Spring Open House on March 10th,  which was fabulous.  My dealers never fail to amaze me!  They brought in wonderful spring, garden, and Easter antiques along with their usual fabulous finds!


 


Then we headed to Round Top, Texas!  It's always fun to see our Texas friends and shop for lots of great pieces to bring back to Down Home!  We unloaded the container from Texas on a Wednesday, then loaded our trailer on Thursday and went to Three Speckled Hens on Friday to set up our space!  Yes, it was a bit of a whirlwind!  The show was on April 14th and 15th!  We had a great time in Paso Robles and enjoyed meeting lots of Central California friends and dealers! Since then we've been working hard  on loading the store with our Texas finds as we get them cleaned and priced!! 





And now as I write this, we are getting ready to go on another buying trip to Maine, Connecticut, and Massachusetts!  I'm so excited to start shopping and find some great New England pieces to bring back to California! I'll let you know when the load comes in!  But, until then, come on in and check out these great pieces that have recently come in the store!


No comments:

Post a Comment